Easy to play but difficult to beat, Mastersoft Chess is pick up and play chess at its best!
Easy to play but difficult to beat, Mastersoft Chess is pick up and play chess at its best.
Various levels, boards and chess sets combine with an impressive
chess engine to offer you an ever increasing challenge.
It truly is close to flawless and is by far the best mobile Chess game I have played on any platform...
PDA 247 (iPhone) (Read
Whether you're just starting out or else a seasoned pro,
Mastersoft Chess has something for you !
- Hint facility.
- Built in coach to monitor your progress
- Training levels that dumb down your iPhone / iPod Touch
- Take back a move if you change your mind!
- Your iPhone / iPod Touch checks that your moves are allowed
- Opening Book of over 23000 moves !
- Full Chess rules including enpassant, castling etc.
- Thought analysis (main line, depth and score)
- Setup position (including castling rights, enpassant and side to move)
- Move forward / backward to any point in the current game
Other Features :
- Stunning hi resolution 3D chess sets inspired by the designs
of Brian Whitby
- Boards constructed from the real thing - Oak, Ash, Marble, Slate and 5 more !
- Save and load games
- Low memory overhead during play (3MB max including install)
- Sampled sound effects
- Adjustable piece movement animation
- Autosaving of your current game
- Can be installed to a memory card