I like the universal update but...

Moderator: Support

I like the universal update but...

Postby LordGek on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey Guys,

Glad to see the game has gone universal but, of course, already have a few whines:

1) I miss the floating points! In a game like this where every match can have such insanely varying points, I really relied on the feedback of the floating points to assure me I was going for the level's new biggest target and or that I picked the right fruit to blast judging by the huge pointage gained from clearing that fruit from the board. Sure I can just look at the change in score but I'd rather have it right there in front of me...plus who wants to have to do math while playing a game? ;)

2) While I'm STOKED the game now is GC enabled, I miss having the local scoring. My wife and I have our own little rivalry going and now, unless I make a point to log out of GameCenter before starting the game, any score she gets will go to MY GC score (which I'm fine with as she does much better than me on average, but she has no urge to boost MY ranking (that is her 4,000,000 score up there under Lord Gek, not mine).

3) The new HD graphics are incredibly sharp but their lack of any "removal" animation is even more clear than ever. Why not something like the Blast fruit splat or something when pieces are cleared?
LordGek

Re: I like the universal update but...

Postby Support on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:49 am

Urgh I don't know how we missed point 1). We'll fix that now.
Re:2. Afraid we are moving away from the old system and will be moving towards Game Center only.
Re:3. Let me fix point 1) and see if that helps. They were not supposed to disappear ;)
Support
Site Admin

Re: I like the universal update but...

Postby Support on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Hello again, one of our testers came up with the great idea of making Game Center an option. We'll implement this soon so that you have a choice.
Support
Site Admin

Return to iPhone / iPod Touch