Slow/stuttering graphics on iPad

Moderator: Support

Slow/stuttering graphics on iPad

Postby BenCody on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:11 am

Whenever there is a match of 4 or more symbols the removal animation becomes very slow and jerky. This also happens when you have one of the exploding symbols when several are removed at once. I have tried restarting my iPad but it doesn't help. I have all the recent updates and have also quit any background apps. I love playing this game but this issue makes it almost impossible especially at the higher levels because when the animation stutters and you have to wait for everything to settle the time bar still advances at the normal pace!
BenCody

Re: Slow/stuttering graphics on iPad

Postby azgirl on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:04 am

Agree with Ben Cody's statement, it's just as bad on the iPhone!!! Please fix the issue so we can enjoy the game. Thank you.
azgirl

Postby Support on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Thank you for letting me know. I'll start investigating tonight. iTunes Connect is closed for Christmas so it may 2 weeks before any fixed version can go live.
Yours,
Dom
Support
Site Admin

Postby Support on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:27 am

azgirl wrote:Agree with Ben Cody's statement, it's just as bad on the iPhone!!! Please fix the issue so we can enjoy the game. Thank you.

Hello, which iPhone do you have?
Big thanks,
Dom
Support
Site Admin

Postby Support on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:54 am

Hello, we have now fixed Fruit Salad (V1.87) however it may be another 12 days or so before Apple makes it live in the App store. Big thanks for letting us know about the issues.
Yours,
Dom
Support
Site Admin

Return to iPhone / iPod Touch